CG REGIONAL SCIENCE CENTRE VACANCY छत्तीसगढ़ रीजनल साइंस सेन्टर में निकली सीधी भर्ती वेतन 25,000
Chhattisgarh Regional Science Centre, invites applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). for carrying out work pertaining to various programmes and Gallery Demonstration and other project work. Details are as follows:
Name Of Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Salary : Rs. 25.000/
Post-Graduat degree in Life Sciences/Botany Physics/ Computer Science, Information Technology. Electronic & Tele communication, Mechanical
Terms and Conditions:
Emoluments 1. The appointment will be on contractual basis. The tenure of the position will < be initially for one year and likely to be extended after a review every yea subjected to maximum of 03 years.
2. This appointment is purely temporary and can < be terminated by giving one < month notice
from the employer or employee without assigning any reason.
3. The Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be paid only the < consolidated amount < as mentioned against the posts. No other allowances will be payable.
4. Applications will be accepted in< prescribed format only. Attested true < copies of mark sheets certificates and passport size photograph shall be attached with the application.
Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any < clarification and intimation to the applicant.
6. Complete application along with the attested true copies of mark sheets < and certificates should be< submitted prior to the interview, addressed to the Project Director (I/C), Chhattisgarh < Regional Science Center, Vidhan Sabha Road, Daldal Seoni, Raipur
7. Regarding the selection of the candidates, the decision of the Director General, Chhattisgarh Regional Science Centre, Raipur will be final. Preference will be given to < those who have similar < kind working experience and NET/ GATE qualified candidates.
9. Chhattisgarh Regional Science Centre reserves the right not to fill up any or all positions without assigning any reason.
10. The selected JRF will have to join Chhattisgarh Regional Science < Centre office within 10 days of issue of work order, failing which the candidates on the waiting list shall be issued work order.
11. Selected JRF < can be sent on < tours anywhere in the Country for < outdoor scientific activities of Science Centre.
12. The waiting list will be valid for < one year (which will be displayed on < the Council’s website), upon approval work order will be issued to the candidates from the waiting list.
13. All the relevant information to the applicants will be provided through the website of the Council.